- The platform does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s terminal device and are intended for the use of the Platform. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for:
- adapting the content of the Platform’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow the Platform to recognize the User’s device and appropriately display the website, tailored to the User’s individual needs;
- creation of statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- Maintaining the User’s session in the Project Owner’s Account and in the Investor’s Account (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Portal;
- Cooperation with those responsible for marketing the service.
- The Portal uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until the User leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used on the Platform:
- “necessary” cookies to enable the use of services available on the Platform, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Platform;
- security cookies, such as those used to detect authentication abuse on the Platform;
- “performance” cookies, which enable the collection of information about the use of the Platform’s websites;
- “functional” cookies, which allow “remembering” the User’s selected settings and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region of origin of the User the font size, the appearance of the website, etc;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content more tailored to the User’s interests.
- In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. The User may change his/her cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their placement on the User’s device each time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
- Cookies placed on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with Lendidea.